Friday, August 26, 2005



Whoever decided to put pictures in instruction booklets was a smart person. Who needs to know what it says, when you can look at a picture 100 times to make sure that you deffinately have the part with one groove and three holes and not two grooves and no holes. Wow. I never thought constructing something could be so painfully fun. I guess now i can tackle any IKEA project. But seriously folks, if you know me at all, you know that this is the last thing i want to be doing; however, for the lack of any willing company, i spent 2 and a half hours sweating and grunting and laughing and swearing, but i only screwed up once and it wasn't a big deal and i'm very proud of myself in the end. I'm going to sell this baby for twice the price i bought it for, 'cause the time i spent putting it together is certainly worth it.

No comments: